Regular Savings Accounts
We specialize in short-term monthly savings accounts which give structure and access to growth compared to a simple bank account.
We believe that long-term financial planning is key, but it is best to keep the monthly savings accounts short-term and as flexible as possible. This flexibility takes into account the transient nature of working abroad and allows you to increase or decrease your monthly contributions when required and to give you access to your money if needed.
Some of the benefits include:
- Monthly premiums starting from just $200 per month
- Short-term, flexible investment periods
- Access to world class mutual funds and index trackers
- Access to your money if required with no penalties
- Can be linked to your bank account so no international transfer fees
- Tax efficient – Tax free in most cases when an expatriate